When submitting articles and sources, please ommit your contact information if you'd like to remain anonymous. sMoreMail makes no commitment to protect identity or submissions, though makes little effort to publish such things.
Cookies, Ads, and Advertisements
Core functionality including "cat fight", interactive maps, and 3rd party content rely on cookies. Don't use these resources, ( or block these resources at your browser level ) if you wish to categorically decline cookies. Some pages have ads. These ad networks can be opted out of by visiting your google settings, and google ads publishing settings. Including:
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to sMoreMail visitors based on their visit to sMoreMail.com and/or other sites on the Internet.
- There may be third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on sMoreMail.com.
- Further details on google's 3rd party vendor list are details in the Vendors that are certified for third-party ads google answers page.
- You may opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info or https://optout.aboutads.info.
- A tweet-to-Twitter function is running on some sMoreMail pages. As of early 2019, the Twitter proclaims to adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising (also referred to as “interest-based advertising”) and respects the DAA’s consumer choice tool for you to opt out of interest-based advertising at https://optout.aboutads.info.
Google analytics is used to monitor popular sMoreMail content, and fine-tune your experience on sMoreMail.com.
To review current cookies and localstorage (non-http-only) click here